How is it that we accumulate so many t-shirts that we don’t really like? Come on, you’re with me on this one right? It gets to the point where we’re stuffing our t-shirts in our crowded drawer and still thinking, “I need to get some cool t-shirts.”
Good news. With a little creativity and resourcefulness (one of my favorite words) you and I can upcycle t-shirts we already own!
Best Upcycled T-Shirt Hacks
1. The Repurposed Ruffled long-sleeved T-shirt from Design Mom
2. The Cowl Neck Cutie T-shirt from Hot Diggity Blog
3. Zipper Neck t-shirt Transformation from DIY Crafts Ideas
4. Side Knotted Tank T-shirt from Reluctant Stylista
5. Such a Cinch t-shirt tutorial from Recycled Lovelies
6. Fabric Yo Yo t-shirt Upgrade from Eve of Reduction – see the video tutorial on eHow!
7. Custom Print T-shirt from Eve of Reduction
What would you do with an old t-shirt?
Psst…Look what I got in the mail today! A huge loot of crafting goodies from select crafting companies through Fave Crafts! Be on the lookout for some recycled crafts made with the help of these fun supplies!
Eve of Reduction Free Seasonal E-Newsletter; Extra tips and wit on Facebook; Reduction Beauty on Pinterest ; The debut DIY lifestyle book (includes 10 upcycling tutorials); and the guide to creative streams of income ebook (only $2.99)