1. Ahh, there is nothing like crossing stuff off your to-do list. It’s simply gratifying. So I say, the more I multitask, the more I cross off!
2. Exercise doesn’t always fit into our day, but the dishes do. So why not do the dishes, run to the laundry while they’re drip drying, put the dishes away then vacuum until the wash cycle is done. A body in motion stays in motion – and burns a bunch of calories. That will put a smile on your face.
3. Wasting time can be frustrating and even depressing. By making the most of your time you will achieve a higher sense of accomplishment. Fill the lulls in your day with useful, important tasks like sorting mail, ironing, marking the calendar. That way, you help yourself get more organized and ready for life to run smoothly in the near future. Cheers to that!
4. Multi tasking can also mean saving energy – like gas and electricity, that kind of energy. If you’re baking muffins, why not make a casserole you can put in the oven at the same time. If you’re out at the store, make sure you grab everything you need so you don’t have to run out again. You save resources by piggybacking your chores.
5. Juggling several tasks at once is a time saver, too. This means you get to relax in the end. Isn’t that motivation enough? You can mosey through your tasks or you can power through them. But who wants to spend all day on details. Plug away and then reward yourself. Happy, happy!!